How to Set Up Your Child’s Study Room Furniture be Fun and Comfortable
To make the study room into a cosy place, one that you should notice is the setting of furniture such as desks, chairs, and study light, in addition the application colors, furniture has also become an important part that you need to layout and choose appropriately.
Here are some ideas and tips from us to make it easier for You:
- Select the size of the furniture that is adapted to the size of the study room.
- Adjust the size and height of the study desk with your child’s physical body and also to note the convenience and safety factors for the child, such as are made of materials that are tender to the holder and the backrest of his seat.
- Put study desk near a window or a place exposed to the Sun.
- Select study desk that can be used for a period long enough for about 5-6 years is adjusted with the growth of the child. It could also be using study desk which has a 2 foot buffer height to anticipate if the child gets high.
- Do not put a study desk backs lights so that the shadow doesn’t cover the table.
- Put study lamp that its light can directly hit the object so that the object can be clearly visible and does not cause the eye quickly tired.
- For wooden furniture, always cleaned every day from dust and dirt that clings it . If the wood furniture is exposed to water then immediately you pat dry or wipe because otherwise it can cause colors become dull and faded.
- Select the furniture with an attractive design both in terms of form and colour is like using a picture of his favorite cartoon character or their favorite color.
- Use the adjustable chair can be adjusted in height. Its function is to follow the growth of children and also comfort.
- For the size of the table height is 75 cm while the width is adjusted to your needs and space available.